Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Measure Tools - Surveying Electrical Equipment!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
LEICA Builder 100 - T100 9" Construction Theodolite with Laser Plummet 772727
Overview for the LEICA Builder 100 - T100 9" Construction Theodolite with Laser Plummet
LEICA Builder 100 9" Construction Theodolite
For anybody working on or around a site with the need of a simple, intuitive, yet innovative, long-lasting and powerful measuring tool.
With the Leica Builder, Leica Geosystems has designed a perfectly tailored tool for every construction job. Regardless of your profession, Builder will amazingly accelerate your work flow. From simple tasks to professional all-day use, the Builder Series offers a scalable product family that exactly meets your needs.
Leica Builder 100 - if you need to trust angles and alignments
With a laser plummet for simple and fast setup over control line, dual axis compensation for accurate plumbing, endless drives eliminating steps, audible notice for 90° turns, graphical leveling aid for fast and convenient setup and IP55 rating, the Leica Builder 100 is an outstanding theodolite.
Builder does it all: Setting out boards, transfer alignments to / from boards or simply storing all board data in the builder.
- Precise transfer–directly from plans to the jobsite
- No tapes, strings, or plumbing-up required
- Re-setting damaged/missing boards take minutes
Columns, formwork, greenhouses, racking, fencing lines, structures or terraces. Builder takes reference lines, alignment and curves in its stride.
- Simple alignment of structures along the lines
- Easy transfer of line and offset values from the plan
- Straightforward layout in inclined terrain
How much m³ did you really move today? Cutting to formation, mass haul, cut / fills, stockpile monitoring –keep right on top of your earthworks progress with Builder.
- No more rough-guessing of truckloads
- Fast and accurate volume determination
- Digital protocol
Is that formwork vertical? Sufficient clearance between crane and roof? Are those walls parallel? Is the drainage at the right grade? Is this true 90°?
- Checks in situ, precise and immediate
- Measure to non-accessible points
- Hardly possible with plumb bob and tape
Carpenters, landscapers, stage builders, architects, utilities companies, steel and façade constructors–all use Builder to record as-builts quickly and accurately.
- Stores “as built” data for client records, e.g. for future reconstruction
- Data storage in the Builder or externally via interface
- Easy integration in the CAD planning process
How many roof tiles? Want to be doubly-sure how much asphalt to order for the parking lot? Will those windows fit? Builder has the answer in m².
- Ideal for tender preparation for surfaces of all kinds
- Facts immediately on the spot
- One-person mode via reflectorless measuring saves cost and time
- Simple capturing of inclined surfaces
Transfer of reference heights, define datum lines, marking ground floor elevations, checking remote heights – also vertically the Builder is powerful.
- Height transfer in one work step
- Height differences are no problem
- Only one person required
Leica Laser Technology
Excellent signal strength and pinpoint accuracy, where you need it most.
- Know what’s being measured
- Precise measurement to corners and edges too
Data exchange via USB Stick or Bluetooth
- Handy removable data storage
- Cable-free and fast connection
- New plan loadable simply on site
Professionals appraise the Builder’s on-board programs designed to be the right tool for every job.
- A solution for every application
- Amazing ease of use
- Versatile and fast to learn
Simple, clear & intuitive Graphical Interface and best-in-class display technology
- Graphical assistance thanks to spacious display
- Class-leading visibility in all light conditions
- Graphic supports daily work flow
Setup with Control Line or coordinates Existing axis form the reference line for the Builder.
- Same procedure as known from working with the tape
- Work with line and offset values straight from the plan
- Free choice of setup positions
the world is getting smaller, Builder is prepared.
- Switch between 3 languages of your choice
- No errors due to linguistic misunderstandings
- 25 languages available
Connect Leica DX10 field controller -- load your preferred software tool and keep working as usual.
|No. of Cores|