Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Measure Tools - Surveying Electrical Equipment!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Used Leica TCP1201 1 Robotic Total Station
The Used Leica TCP1201 1 Robotic Total Station S/N 220381 with a Juniper Systems Allegro MX Field Controller Bluetooth with Leica integrated radio running Carlson SurvCE v2.67 (Robotic, Total Station modules enabled) with one-man robotic accessories. This TCP1201 1 total station is in excellent condition and is running current SmartWorx firmware v8.0. This package also includes a Brand New RH1200 RadioHandle to communicate with the Allegro MX as well as all the accessories needed for a one-man robotic setup.
The TCP1201 has 1 angular accuracy and comes with an integrated laser plummet. Current version of SmartWorx firmware v8.0. The total station comes with: Surveying, Stakeout, Determine Coordinate System, and COGO. The TCP1201 Creating codelists for linework is easy using the full alpha-numeric keyboards.
Two brand new 2011 GEB221 Li-ION batteries which provides power for 10-12 hours of continuous use. A brand new GKL211 charger has also been included for maximum longevity. The TCP1201 contains endless drives for smooth, comfortable operation and precise pointing. The instrument also includes (1) high contrast graphic displays and alpha-numeric keyboards. A 32MB CF card for easy storing of data.
This Sale Including Complete and Ready to Work :
- 1x 737455 Leica TCP1201 1" Robotic Total Station with PowerSearch and ATR S/N 220381
- 1x Upgraded to Leica SmartWorx firmware v8.0 (Leica's current version)
- 1x 748888 Leica GDF111-1 Tribrach
- 1x 712129 Leica Integrated Laser Plummet
- 1x 741964 Leica RH1200 RadioHandle (New)
- 2x 733270 Leica GEB221 Li-ION Battery (New); operating time 8-10 hours
- 1x 734752 Leica GKL211 Battery Charger & 12V Car Charger (New)
- 1x 743000 Leica GTS22 Monochrome Touchscreen Keyboard
- 1x SanDisk 32MB Removable Compact Flash Card
- 1x 385500 Leica GLS11 Aluminum Prism Pole
- 1x 639985 Leica GRZ4 360 degree Prism
- 1x 733267 Leica Carrying Case
- 1x Rain Cover and Telescope Shade
- 1x Leica Instrument Manual
- 1x Juniper Allegro MX Field Controller with Integrated Radio, color display
- 1x Carlson SurvCE v2.5 Complete Software (Robotics, Total Station modules enabled)
- 1x Seco 8212364 Allegro Pole Cradle
- 1x Seco 5198-052 Pole Cradle
Leica Total Station Features:
- Leica TCP1201 1 with current licensed SmartWorx v8.0 firmware.
- Manufactured 2009 Switzerland S/N 220381
- Angular accuracy: 1
- Dual-axis electronic compensation
- Magnification: 30x
- Angle display resolution: 1
- IR EDM range: 3,000 m to single prism
- IR Distance accuracy: 2 mm + 2 ppm
- Internal Memory: 10,000 points
- Removable Compact Flash Card Slot
- RS232 port communicates with most data collectors
- Available in multiple languages (please specify)
- PowerSearch prism tracking speed: 45°/ s
- Waterproof, dustproof IP-54
- Integrated Laser Plummet
- Graphic Leveling Aid
- 8 hour rechargable Li-ION Battery (7.4 V; 3.8 Ah)
- One large Alphanumeric keyboards with perfectly readable, high-contrast monochrome ¼ VGA LCD display
- Fully robotic PowerSearch finds standard prisms within seconds at any location
- Automatic Target Recognition (ATR) snaps to the center of the prism when pointed in general vicinity of prism
Juniper Allegro MX Features:
- Rugged, Waterproof: Withstands 5 foot drop and 6 ft immersion test
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design: Easy to hold in hand
- Processor: 624Mhz PXA270 processor
- Storage: 128MB RAM; 1GB or internal storage
- Secure Data: Data stored on secure solid state disk. PC memory cards can be used for additional storage
- Display Options: Color Display: 3.8 (96mm) QVGA (320 x 240) daylight readable transflective color LCD
- Large keyboard: Makes data entry fast and accurate
- Rechargeable Battery: Long operating life
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.1
- Communication Ports: Full size USB Host – A
Mini USB Client – B
Com 1, RS-232C 9-pin subD with 5VDC on;
DTR pin; 12VDC power in, 10-18V unregulated
- Environmental: IP67 Waterproof
- Carlson SurvCE v1.67 Software (Total Station, Robotic modules)
- Leica Radio Pod for communication with Leica Robotic Total Station
|No. of Cores|