Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Measure Tools - Surveying Electrical Equipment!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Used Leica GX1230 GG & SmartRover GNSS Dual-Frequency RTK GPS System 2007
This GPS package has been configured in such a way that the GX1230 GG functions as the Base GPS Receiver and the ATX1230 GG functions as the all-on-the-pole Rover Receiver. Our GPS package includes a like-new Pacific Crest 35watt Base Radio (450-470 MHz) with Pacific Crest extendable radio antenna tripod which is able to broadcast RTK corrections up to 12 km from the base. The Pacific Crest PDL radios are equivalent to Satelline 3AS Radio Modems used in Canada, Europe, and other parts of the world. Geographic location does not affect the performance and range of the Pacific Crest modems.
This Leica GPS is documented to achieve 3 mm + 5 ppm in Static Mode with post-processed data. In RTK mode, this system can achieve 1 cm accuracy. Leica GPS utilizes SmartTrack+ technology for best signal-to-noise ratios, reisitance to jamming, and multipath mitigation. Leica GPS also utilizes SmartCheck+ technology for self-checking real-time algorithms to provide fast ambiguity resolution on the fly and mm accuracy. All GPS accessories and components necessary to perform RTK surveying right out of the box have been included in this package and are listed below.
All on-the-pole RTK GPS Receiver:
The lightest, cable-free real-time GPS system in the world for demanding survey tasks in difficult to reach areas At only 6.2lbs, the incredibly lightweight SmartRover is the ultimate real-time, field-based GNSS survey system for fast, accurate data gathering in the field. About 30% lighter than other all-0n-the-pole systems, the SmartRover includes the GPS1200 remote control receiver and the pole-based Smart Antenna dual frequency GPS receiver with Bluetooth wireless communication for cable-free operation. The new lightweight controller communicates with the SmartAntenna to provide RTK positioning to centimeter accuracy
SmartTip: The integrated CF card in the Leica SmartRover lets surveyors exchange data seamlessly with all other Leica System 1200 instruments to provide full X-Function capability, Leica’s uniform operating concept that guarantees uniform operations and identical data management.
Cable Free: Built in Bluetooth wireless technology and Windows CE mobile operating system offers complete mobility in the field and is ideal for construction applications.
This Sale Including Complete and Ready to Work
- (1x 747957 2008 Leica ATX1230 GG SmartAntenna GPS Receiver
- (1x 747956 2005 Leica GX1230 GG GNSS GPS Base Receiver
- (1x 752847 2007 Leica RX1250Xc Field Controller
- (1x 770701 Leica AS10 GNSS Antenna
- (2x 733270 Leica GEB221 Li-ION Batteries
- (2x 733269 Leica GEB211 Battery
- (1x 733271 Leica GKL221 Pro Charger
- (2x 733323 Leica GDI221 Charging Plates
- (1x 667308 Leica GDF112 Tribrach with Optical Plummet
- (1x 667216 Leica GRT146 Tribrach Adapter
- (1x 636959 Leica 2.8 m Antenna Cable
- (1x 734275 MCF64 64MB Flash Card
- (1x 733299 Leica GEV163 1.2 m Cable to connect ATX1230 to RX1250Xc
- (1x 667244 Leica Height Hook
- (1x 747096 Leica GHT56 Controller
- (1x 667243 Leica Whip Antenna with 90 degree elbow
- (1x MND90292 Crain Alumilite GPS Rover Pole
- 1x 5198-056 Seco Pole Bracket with level vial and compass
- 1x 8206780 Pacific Crest 35watt Base Radio
- 1x 8214946 Pacific Crest GFU15-2 Rover Radio
- 1x A00911 Pacific Crest Antenna Cable
- 1x A00454 Pacific Crest GPS Interface Cable
- 1x A00393 Pacific Crest Battery Cable
- 1x A00978 Antenna Tripod
- 1x Leica PDF Instruction Manuals and Setup Guide
- The lightest, cable-free real-time GPS system in the world for demanding survey tasks in difficult to reach areas
- At only 6.2 lbs, the incredibly lightweight SmartRover is the ultimate real-time, field-based GNSS survey system for fast, accurate data gathering
- Achieves 1.0 cm accuracy using RTK radio modems (included) and 0.3cm acuracy using post-processed data
- SmartTrack+ GNSS measurement engine with SmartCheck for unsurpassed satellite tracking, best signal-to-noise ratios, jamming resistant, multipath mitigation and low latency
- SmartTrack+ guarantees fast satellite acquisition and reliable tracking, evem to low satellites in poor conditions
- GX1230 GG Base can be used with PDL Radio and GSM phone modems. Static Observations can also be achieved using post-processed data
- Includes long-range Pacific Crest 35watt Base Radio for up to 12 km RTK range
|No. of Cores|