Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Measure Tools - Surveying Electrical Equipment!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Used Leica GX1230 2007 Dual-Frequency Base & Rover RTK GPS System
Condition: Very Good
Used 2007 Leica Dual-Frequency L1/L2 GX1230 Base and Rover GPS System. These receivers were purchased from a government agency and in great condition, showing only moderate signs of use.
This GPS package has been configured in such a way that the Rover is in the backpack configuration and the Base functions on a tripod. Our GPS package includes a Pacific Crest 35watt Base Radio (450-470 MHz) with Pacific Crest extendable radio antenna tripod mounting kit which is able to broadcast RTK corrections up to 12 km from the base.
Geographic location does not affect the performance and range of the Pacific Crest modems. This Leica GPS is documented to achieve 3 mm + 5 ppm in Static Mode with post-processed data. In RTK mode, this system can achieve 1 cm accuracy. Leica GPS utilizes SmartTrack+ technology for best signal-to-noise ratios, reisitance to jamming, and multipath mitigation. Leica GPS also utilizes SmartCheck+ technology for self-checking real-time algorithms to provide fast ambiguity resolution on the fly and mm accuracy. All GPS accessories and components necessary to perform RTK surveying right out of the box have been included in this package and are listed below.
• Achieves 1.0 cm accuracy using RTK radio modems (included) and 0.3cm acuracy using post-processed data
• SmartTrack+ measurement engine with SmartCheck for unsurpassed satellite tracking, best signal-to-noise ratios, jamming resistant, multipath mitigation and low latency
• SmartTrack+ guarantees fast satellite acquisition and reliable tracking, evem to low satellites in poor conditions
• GX1230's offer fast, reliable ambiguity resolution on the fly and cm-accuracy
• Can be used with PDL Radio and GSM phone modems. Static Observations can also be achieved using post-processed data
• Real-Time Kinematic, Static, rapid static, Stop & Go Kinematic, On-the-fly, DGPS, Navigation, and Post Processing
• Includes long-range Pacific Crest 35watt Base Radio for up to 12 km RTK range
• Extremely rugged - Waterproof, dustproof IP-54 Environmental Rating
• (2) 733245 2007 Leica GX1230 GPS Receiver
• (1) 733260 RX1210T GPS Controller
• (1) 733252 Leica AX1202 Antenna
• (1) 733262 Leica AS10 Antenna -Bran new!
• (4) 733270 Leica GEB221 Li-ION Batteries
• (1) 667308 Leica GDF112 Tribrach with Optical Plummet
• (1) 667216 Leica GRT146 Tribrach Adapter
• (2) 636959 Leica 2.8 m Antenna Cable
• (1) 733280 Leica GEV160 Data Transfer Cable
• (1) 667244 Leica Height Hook
• (1) SEC5125-20 Seco Snap-Lock Aluminum rover Pole
• (1) 5198-055 Seco Pole Bracket with level vial and compass
• (1) 5198-088 Seco cradle assembly for RX1210T
• (2) 733280 Leica GVP623 hard container
• (2) 734752 Leica GKL211 basic charger for GEB221 Li-ION
• (1) 667137 Leica Mini Backpack
• (1) 667228 GAD32 Telescopic Rod w/ 5/8" screw
• (1) 667220 GAD34 Arm 3cm for rover antenna
• (1) 667220 GEV141 1.2m GPS Antenna Cable
• (1) SAN32MB 32MB CF card
• (1) 733264 GHT39 holder for RX1210T on pole
• (1) 8206780 PDL 35watt Base Radio 450-470 MHz
• (1) Satel Sateline 3ASm Rover radio - GFU14
• (1) A00911 Pacific Crest Antenna Cable
• (1) A00454 Pacific Crest GPS Interface Cable
• (1) A00393 Pacific Crest Battery Cable
• (1) PCRC00695 5 dB Mobile Whip Antenna
|No. of Cores|